Sunday 16 October 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star video ranking on page one of YouTube search

I've been working hard to get better page ranking in YouTube - and after just 6 weeks I'm very happy to report that my Twinkle Twinkle Little Star animation now appears on

page 1 of YouTube!

Go to YouTube and search "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with or without speech marks. You can see my video at the bottom. It started off on page 43 six weeks ago ans since then I've been putting into practice tons of YouTube SEO work which I've been learning on the fly. It's been a great learning curve but very rewarding. Hopefully the next video will be even quicker to reach the number one page. It will be interesting to see how being on page one will affect the number of daily viewing figures...I'll update my blog once it becomes clear. I'm also unsure how long I can "survive" on page one as it's a highly prized and competitive place to be. We shall see. Cross your fingers for me! xx

1 comment:

  1. If I get enough interest in how I did this I will write an article

    ReplyDelete