Sunday 27 November 2011

Nursery rhyme videos

This article was written about my Twinkle Twinkle Little Star video:

For many many years parents have been using nursery rhymes to entertain their babies and even toddlers. We also use them to soothe them when we try to get them to sleep. One of the most popular of all of the nursery rhymes has to be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I remember singing the following one to all three of my children when they were little.

I recently found a medium that was not around when my children were little and I decided to check out what YouTube had for the purpose of animated versions of the timeless classic nursery rhymes. I went out to YouTube the other day in search for the purpose of the best one I could find.

I found several animated videos of the timeless classic nursery rhyme Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and I watched them as well as listened to music accompanying the video and even found the one that as a parent I think would be the best one. I am English speaking and even it was important that I find English version of the video. I came across the one that fit my needs along with I really liked the fact that it was sung in a traditional British English language.

As far as the animation portion of the video I was really impressed with the visual content. I liked the use of star dust to represent the twinkling of the stars. The addition of the planets was a great touch. The closing of the video with the Star Family also added greatly to the experience. I especially liked that it was not a cartoonish animation, it genuinely added to the feel of the video as well as song.

I have heard that they will be preparing more videos of other nursery rhymes along with I definitely look forward to see them. These additional videos should be available some time next year.

To see the video for the purpose of yourself click the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star link

If you are looking for a more modern take on a timeless classic nursery rhyme, you really need to check this specific video out as well as subscribe to their channel as well as see what they have next.

Taken from: http://www.articlefree4all.com/Art/120565/130/Twinkle-Twinkle-Little-Star-45-nursery-rhyme-video-from-Little-Baby-Bum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment